About CART 2014
Y.R.G. CARE is pleased to offer the 2014 symposium (CART 2014) on April 26th and 27th, 2014 at the
Hotel Leela Palace, Chennai.
Objective of the Symposium:
- To disseminate the latest clinical update on the management of HIV disease.
- To update practicing clinicians on the current concept of Antiretroviral Therapeutics, newer drugs, resistance and toxicities.
This symposium is focused to deliver current updates on
- Pathogenesis of HIV disease
- Principles of Antiretroviral therapy
- Updates on
- When to start?
- What to start?
- When to switch?
- What to switch?
- Toxicities of antiretrovirals
- Immune Reconstitution Syndrome
- Drug Resistance
- Principles in Drug Resistance
- Interpretation of result
- Management of treatment experienced patients
- New drug and targets
- HIV & TB
- HBV, HCV coinfection
- HIV & HPV
- Neuro AIDS
- Antiretrovirals in Prevention and Vaccines
- Antiretrovirals Therapy in Pregnancy
- Management of adolescent and pediatric HIV infection
- HIV medication adherence
- Psychosocial and behavioral changes
- Cost effectiveness of antiretroviral therapy
- Interactive clinical case discussions
Who should attend?
- Clinicians involved or interested in HIV care
Dr. Constance A Benson - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Davey Smith - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Joel Palefsky, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Dr. Kenneth Mayer - Harvard University, Boston,USA
Dr. Kenneth Freedberg - Harvard University, Boston, USA
Dr. Mark Boyd - University of New South Wales,Sydney,Australia
Dr. Nandita Chopra, US Embassy, New Delhi
Dr. Rami Kantor - Brown University, Providence, USA
Dr. Robert T Schooley - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Savita Pahwa, University of Miami, Miami, USA
Dr. Scott Letendre - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Thomas Campbell - University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, USA
Dr. Umesh Lalloo - Nelson Mandela School of Medicine, Durban, South Africa
Dr. Raziya Bobat - Nelson Mandela School of Medicine, Durban, South Africa
Dr. Razia Narayan Pendse - World Health Organization, South East Asia, New Delhi
Dr. Ian Sanne - University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Dr. Ajay Bharti - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Igor Grant - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. James Hakim - University of Harare, Zimbabwe
Dr. Andrew Kamugu - Makerere University Kampala, Uganda