About CART 2014
Y.R.G. CARE is pleased to offer the 2014 symposium (CART 2014) on April 26th and 27th, 2014 at
Hotel Leela Palace, Adyar Seaface, MRC Nagar, Raja Annamalaipuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028.
Objective of the Symposium:
- To disseminate the latest clinical update on the management of HIV disease.
- To update practicing clinicians on the current concept of Antiretroviral Therapeutics, newer drugs, resistance and toxicities.
This symposium is focused to deliver current updates on
- Pathogenesis of HIV disease
- Principles of Antiretroviral therapy
- Updates on
- When to start?
- What to start?
- When to switch?
- What to switch?
- Toxicities of antiretrovirals
- Immune Reconstitution Syndrome
- Drug Resistance
- Principles in Drug Resistance
- Interpretation of result
- Management of treatment experienced patients
- New drug and targets
- HIV & TB
- HBV, HCV coinfection
- HIV & HPV
- Neuro AIDS
- Antiretrovirals in Prevention and Vaccines
- Antiretrovirals Therapy in Pregnancy
- Management of adolescent and pediatric HIV infection
- HIV medication adherence
- Psychosocial and behavioral changes
- Cost effectiveness of antiretroviral therapy
- Interactive clinical case discussions
Who should attend?
- Clinicians involved or interested in HIV care
Dr. Constance A Benson - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Davey Smith - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Joel Palefsky, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Dr. Kenneth Mayer - Harvard University, Boston,USA
Dr. Kenneth Freedberg - Harvard University, Boston, USA
Dr. Mark Boyd - University of New South Wales,Sydney,Australia
Dr. Nandita Chopra, US Embassy, New Delhi
Dr. Rami Kantor - Brown University, Providence, USA
Dr. Robert T Schooley - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Savita Pahwa, University of Miami, Miami, USA
Dr. Scott Letendre - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Thomas Campbell - University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, USA
Dr. Umesh Lalloo - Nelson Mandela School of Medicine, Durban, South Africa
Dr. Raziya Bobat - Nelson Mandela School of Medicine, Durban, South Africa
Dr. Razia Narayan Pendse - World Health Organization, South East Asia, New Delhi
Dr. Ajay Bharti - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Igor Grant - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. James Hakim - University of Harare, Zimbabwe
Dr. Andrew Kamugu - Makerere University Kampala, Uganda
Dr. Edward Wing - Brown University, Providence, USA
Dr. Vinod Diwan - Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Dr. Ayesha De Costa - Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Dr. Sandy Pillay - Durban International CRS, South Africa