About CART 2015
Y.R.G. CARE is pleased to offer the 2015 symposium (CART 2015) on March 28 - 29, 2015 at
Hotel Leela Palace, Adyar Seaface, MRC Nagar, Raja Annamalaipuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028.
Objective of the Symposium:
- To disseminate the latest clinical update on the management of HIV disease.
- To update practicing clinicians on the current concept of Antiretroviral Therapeutics, newer drugs, resistance and toxicities.
This symposium is focused to deliver current updates on
- Pathogenesis of HIV disease
- Principles of Antiretroviral therapy
- Updates on
- When to start?
- What to start?
- When to switch?
- What to switch?
- Toxicities of antiretrovirals
- Drug Resistance
- Principles in Drug Resistance
- Interpretation of result
- Management of treatment experienced patients
- New drug and targets
- HIV & TB
- HBV, HCV coinfection
- HIV & HPV
- Neuro AIDS
- Antiretrovirals in Prevention and Vaccines
- Antiretrovirals Therapy in Women
- Management of adolescent and pediatric HIV infection
- HIV medication adherence
- Cost effectiveness of antiretroviral therapy
- HIV Eradication and Cure strategies
- Interactive clinical case discussions
Who should attend?
- Clinicians involved or interested in HIV care
Dr. Constance A Benson - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. David Katzenstein - Stanford University, San Francisco, USA
Dr. Susan Swindels - University of Nebraska, USA
Dr. Kenneth Mayer - Harvard University, Boston,USA
Dr. Kenneth Freedberg - Harvard University, Boston, USA
Dr. Mark Boyd - University of New South Wales,Sydney,Australia
Dr. Rami Kantor - Brown University, Providence, USA
Dr. Robert T Schooley - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Savita Pahwa, University of Miami, Miami, USA
Dr. Scott Letendre - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. Thomas Campbell - University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, USA
Dr. Umesh Lalloo - Nelson Mandela School of Medicine, Durban, South Africa
Dr. Raziya Bobat - Nelson Mandela School of Medicine, Durban, South Africa
Dr. Razia Narayan Pendse - World Health Organization, South East Asia, New Delhi
Dr. Ajay Bharti - University of California, San Diego, USA
Dr. James Hakim - University of Harare, Zimbabwe
Dr. Vinod Diwan - Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Dr. Sandy Pillay - Durban International CRS, South Africa